We’ve talked about the car, we also talked about money management, then what’s next? Today, the healthy topic will be our main topic. You have a nice car and much money, but if you’re sick, everything is zero, Am I right? 😀
Often we are asked how to start healthy eating habits, and we also meet a lot of people who misapplied healthy diet. Well, this time let’s discuss how to implement healthy eating in everyday life.
Healthy eating is definitely needed in our daily lives. Starting healthy eating earlier will help prevent any chronic diseases, such as diabetic, cancer, high blood pressure, and many other diseases.
So, it’s vital and important to start paying attention to what you eat and consume daily. Before starting with the 10 Simple and Best Ways To Start Healthy Eating, let’s understand our body first.
Our body has its own way to determine how much nutrition it needed, please read the nutrition fact first. Thus, not all food, nutrition, and diet are suitable for you. That’s why, before determining what kind of food or diet you are going to apply in your daily lives, you should listen to your body first.
Here are 10 Best Tips on How To Start A Healthy Diet:
1. Eat food that is rich in nutrition. Our body needs 40 kinds of nutrient to make our body healthy. One type of food can not be sufficient to fulfill all the nutrition that required for our body. Pick the right food for your daily diet. You’ll need carbohydrates and whole grains products, fruits, vegetables, dairy products, meat, fish or other protein-containing foods. You need to have complete nutritional food.
2. Add more grains, fruits, and vegetables to your daily meals. Surveys show that most people do not consume enough of these foods. Do you eat 6-1 servings of rice or cereal? And is it 3 portion of the kind of food you eat contain whole grains? Do you eat food that consists of 2-4 fruit servings and 3-5 vegetable servings?
3. Set Weight Balanced. The weight that is appropriate for you depends on many factors, including gender, height, age and heredity. Excessive weight will increase your blood pressure, causing liver disease, stroke, diabetic, and some types of cancer or other diseases.
4. Right portion : If you maintain your portion sizes reasonable, it’s easier to eat the foods you want, and stay healthy. It’s recommended to have around 3 ounces of food you’re going to eat. Medium-size fruit is one serving, and a cup of pasta is balanced two servings, and 4 servings of ice cream.
5. Eat Regularly. Skipping meals will only make you starving. When you feel hungry, it means that you forget about the nutrients in your food.
6. Decrease, not limiting the portion of your food. Most people eat food to pleased themselves. If your favorite food loaded with fat, salt, or sugar, the key is to make it feasible. Check the ingredients and foods in your diet and change it if it is necessary.
7. Balance Your Food Choices Every Time. Not all food must be perfect. When you eat foods that are high in fat, salt or sugar, select the lowest level of fat, salt, or sugar of the foods. If you miss these food groups in a day, fix the next day.
8. Understand the difficulty of your diet program. If you are going to fix your eating habits, the first step you should take is to identify what is wrong with your previous eating pattern. Write down everything you eat for three days, then check the list and match with these tips.
9. Make changes gradually. You do not need to eat perfect food or super or super food. Starting healthy eating does not happen overnight. You have to do it gradually, step by step.
10. Remember, eat is not a bad habit. The bad part of eating is the unhealthy food that you consumed. Select foods based on your total eating patterns, not based on ‘good’ or ‘bad.’ Do not feel wrong if you love foods, like pies, potato chips, chocolate or ice cream. Eat properly, and choose other foods that can balance your nutrition and good for your health.
A healthy diet is not only valid while you are a teenager or in a development phase. Maintaining a healthy diet is good. It’s for the sake your body.